Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 5 Coverage

Just a reminder to those reading the blog. Of the three games today:
  • Hokuoudai Ashikaga (Tochigi) vs. Seiho (Nagasaki)
  • Toho (Nishi Aichi) vs. Hokkai (Minami Hokkaido)
  • Osaka Toin (Kita Osaka) vs. Hita-rin Kogyo (Oita)

I will only be able to cover live the first game as I have other obligations to attend to tonight. There will be a post up for the latter 2 games, but they will be merely placeholders until I can watch them this weekend.

It's kind of a shame since Hokkai is a little intriguing. And while I'd cheer for Hita-rin Kogyo, against Osaka Toin it feels like a David vs. Goliath matchup.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

Looks like I'll be able to watch all games today. The event I was going to attend was canceled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: