- The traditional march of teams into the stadium from the RF entrance will be canceled. As a result, games on Day 1 will be pushed ahead 20 minutes.
- The interval between games will be shortened to limit night games (to prevent usage of the stadium lights per the energy conservation order)
- The Alps stands (where the school's cheering section is - roughly from halfway up from the corner bases to the foul poles) will be prohibiting brabans (brass bands) and cheering. (Unfortunate, but sociologically makes sense)
- A portion of the ticket sales will go to help the victims of the quake/tsunami.
- Donation boxes will also be available for people at the stadium to make their own donations.
- Any ticket holder from the Tohoku region who cannot attend due to the earthquake/tsunami will receive a refund.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Senbatsu is on, but with a few changes
Haru Koushien will indeed go on, but there will be several changes which are quite understandable given the circumstances: