Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Koshien Coverage Schedule

This is merely an informational post for those reading the site.

In the past, I have kept score of the game on spreadsheets I created making notes of certain plays throughout the game, then doing a writeup afterwards. However, there wasn't enough time to make a full report before the next game would begin. After all these years, you'd think they'd extend the time between games by at least another half-hour, because they almost always have to push the games back, but I digress...

This year, I hope to be able to do a "live" blog. Since I watch the games live, I figure it might be best. But we'll see how that goes between watching, blogging and scorekeeping.

In addition, I will probably be MIA for most of Day 5's games, if not all. This means that I probably won't get to them until the weekend (Day 9 & 10). Nevertheless, I will go back and do a full writeup at that time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice work w/ the brackets and the forthcoming efforts pertaining to the write-ups! your energy is greatly appreciated.